Remington 700 tatical light weight stock

Hopefully this works. Scope is going back to Vortex. The paint is custom (me). Note cutout that is a unique feature on this stock. The cheekiest is Bradley. If you go to the Bradley site they have numerous pics as they used the Light Tacical as their development stock for the adjustable cheek rest.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 12.29.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 12.29.44 PM.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hopefully this works. Scope is going back to Vortex. The paint is custom (me). Note cutout that is a unique feature on this stock. The cheekiest is Bradley. If you go to the Bradley site they have numerous pics as they used the Light Tacical as their development stock for the adjustable cheek rest.
Good looking rig.how do you like that brake? And bolt knob?

The brake is Whit Machine and I like it. I don't remember if the <10lbs was with the brake or not. The bolt knob is KRG and it bolts over the existing bolt knob. It is a little on the bulky side. On my 223 it conflicts with the lens cover tab. NOT a big deal,

The brake is Whit Machine and I like it. I don't remember if the <10lbs was with the brake or not. The bolt knob is KRG and it bolts over the existing bolt knob. It is a little on the bulky side. On my 223 it conflicts with the lens cover tab. NOT a big deal,
Okay cool deal.ive been looking at that brake for some time now.and I've seen the KRG bolt knob covers on ebay wasn't sure if they were worth it

Okay cool deal.ive been looking at that brake for some time now.and I've seen the KRG bolt knob covers on ebay wasn't sure if they were worth it
I see we're in the same general area. If you go with the KRG, clean and lube the bolt knob before putting the KRG on. As for the brake, do not use any loctite on the barrel. It is note needed.

I see we're in the same general area. If you go with the KRG, clean and lube the bolt knob before putting the KRG on. As for the brake, do not use any loctite on the barrel. It is note needed.
Okay I appreciate it.ive also seen another bolt knob made like the KRG but in metal