Remington 700: Long Range v. Sendero

There is nothing custom about a sendero. I have pulled them apart and you can still see the saw marks on the front of the action. They are not even close to being trued. They are an off the shelf stainless action. The Remington LR is just the non fluted blued version of the sendero in a slightly cheaper stock. That being said I have seen both models shoot sub 1/2". The LR makes an incredible entry level long range gun.

[QUOTE="liv4thehunt, The Remington LR is just the non fluted blued version of the sendero in a slightly cheaper stock.
[/QUOTE]

Umm. No way. We never said any action was trued or blueprinted. Just better parts to make a better product. It's pretty easy to feel the difference. I handled both before I picked the sendero and it's really a much better product.

Now as far as you said the LR as an entry lvl gun for LR. Yeah I can see that. Put some money into it and it will be a shooter. Or maybe it will shoot well out of the box.

Go with what fits you best. The long range is the way to go if your planning on threading a new barrel right away.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.