• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 LA Bolt, Trigger, and 300 RUM Varmint barrel

AKdan

I am cleaning out some parts. I have a the following for sale:

Remington 700 LA Bolt body with shroud. Matte blued. Came off a 300 RUM(mag bolt face). Has extractor and ejector, but no firing pin. $130

Remington x-mark pro Trigger - $30

Factory box magazine - included with a purchase of any of these items or for enough to cover the cost of shipping.

Factory Remington 700 300 RUM barrel Varmint contour. 26" length. Only 26 round through it used for a bear hunt. It shot a 4" group at 600 yards when validating trajectory (Nosler LRAB loaded ammo used for brass) $150

All these parts came off a Remington 700 LR. The rifle was shot 26 times, used for a short bear hunt then the action bottom metal and stock were used for a build. Thanks for looking.

Dan

Attachments

• File_000 (1).jpg
    File_000 (1).jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 8
I am open to offers, on the bolt, barrel, and trigger. I am looking for an adjustable tactical type stock for a Remington short action. I would be open to trading parts and pieces and funds for a good stock.

Thanks,

Dan

Lower prices I want to get these things gone. I will take $100 each for the bolt body and the barrel, $25 for the trigger. I will ship them to you as well.

Thanks,

Dan

Everything except the mag box is still available. Just trying to clear these things out.

Thanks,

Dan

Bolt is sold.

Still available.

Barrel and trigger.

Thanks,
Dan