• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale - Remington 700 300 RUM Varmint/Sendero

BigSky!

I am selling an excellent condition Remington 700 300 Remington Ultra Magnum. This was sold to me as a Sendero; however, since it does not say "Sendero" anywhere on it, I am representing it to be a varmint. The rifle has a couple of minor marks on the barrel from being in the truck. The rifle has been fired 21 times with factory ammo. In the 16 rounds of factory ammo I used, it shot easily under and inch at 100 yards (sight in) and hit 5 milk jugs in a row, one shot each, spaced from 100 to 300 yards. That's the extent of what I can inform you on accuracy.

It has a heavy fluted barrel, with black flutes. It has the HS Precision "Sendero" stock, with palm swell and the factory trigger. I will be removing the Leupold base and rings and keeping them. I don't know what more I can tell you; but, feel free to ask. I am selling it for $950 shipped and insured at my expense.

Common for them to not say sendero, that is a sendero.I have had several and they didn't say sendero. Are you in Montana and if so what town? Thanks

highridege1,
I think you are right; but, I will never be misleading and will always err on the side of caution. Yes, I am in Helena. I believe you and I may have dealt before. Aren't you in Kalispell or Whitefish or somewhere around there?

Thomas

I am selling an excellent condition Remington 700 300 Remington Ultra Magnum. This was sold to me as a Sendero; however, since it does not say "Sendero" anywhere on it, I am representing it to be a varmint. The rifle has a couple of minor marks on the barrel from being in the truck. The rifle has been fired 21 times with factory ammo. In the 16 rounds of factory ammo I used, it shot easily under and inch at 100 yards (sight in) and hit 5 milk jugs in a row, one shot each, spaced from 100 to 300 yards. That's the extent of what I can inform you on accuracy.

It has a heavy fluted barrel, with black flutes. It has the HS Precision "Sendero" stock, with palm swell and the factory trigger. I will be removing the Leupold base and rings and keeping them. I don't know what more I can tell you; but, feel free to ask. I am selling it for $950 shipped and insured at my expense.

Location thanks