• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Remington 700 Sendero II 300 RUM

BigSky!

For Sale, Remington 700 Sendero II in 300 RUM with Vortex Viper 4-16/x44 HS-T, turrets and AO with VMR-1 MOA reticle. The rifle is bedded at and in front of the recoil lug. It has a muzzle brake (sorry don't know brand) professionally installed by a gunsmith and comes with a Timney trigger. This rifle kicks like a 308 or less. Awesome brake. The scope has been mounted for about 20 of the 50 rounds I fired through it. It comes with Warne rings and a Warne (20 moa I believe) base. I have no pictures of targets. I have only fired factory ammo (about 60 rounds) and the rifle is easily an MOA or better rifle. I bought this thinking I would get into long range shooting. I have neither the time nor inclination anymore in pursuing that endeavor. I need $1,750 shipped and insured.

Nice spotting sbruni. You made me go back through all of my e-mails. They are indeed Burris XTR rings. Thanks.