• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 CDL SF 300WSM

AfghanDM

Remington 700 CDL SF 300WSM
HS Precision hunter stock w/bedding block fit to rifle, trigger tuned, and a Warne 20moa steel base. 30 rounds Federal Premium 150gr Ballistic Tip and 20 rounds Winchester 180gr Fail Safe.
Gun is very clean, no visible marks or dings. Local smith put it together for a hunt that didn't happen and has been sitting in the safe. 10 rounds fired, never hunted.
$1250.00 OBRO
***USPS money order or certified bank cashiers check preferred. FFL must accept from individual (w/DL copy) or price will increase to cover additional fee.

Nice rifle, I have just a few questions. Are you the original owner? Weight? What is the barrel length and twist? How does it shoot?

Thanks,
Josh

No, the original owner fired 2 rounds and decided it was a little too much. I bought it and the ammo from him. I didn't care for the wood stock so we ordered the HS precision stock and had the work done. It weighs 7 3/4 lbs (bathroom scale) 24" factory barrel 1/10 twist. I fired 8 rounds during sight in... Never grouped it but it shot fine.

Dan,

Your add didn't specify any work being done but you mentioned that in your last post. Was there any work done other than just swapping stocks brother?

The CDL SF would not "drop into" the stock. Local smith had to open up the stock/barrel channel for it too fit. The barrel contour is not as large as a Sendero barrel but larger than the standard sporter barrel, which the stock was made for. I also had a trigger job done. Hope that clarifies... Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for looking.