Remington 700 bottom metal

jwcrabb

Guys,
I'm trying to locate standard Remington 700 BDL long action bottom metal for a new build. Every place I've tried (Brownells, PTG, Midway)is out of stock or backordered. There is always some on Ebay, but that stuff ends up selling for more than new. Anybody have a line on a place that might have it? Thanks

jwcrabb,

I think I have a new set on my bench but I'll check in the morning to be sure.

Brownells lists it at $159.99 for the long action. I don't know of any cheaper but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards.

If I remember correctly, when I was ordering parts for my custom rifle, I had to order all the bottom metal separately. All the hinged floor plate kits were out of stock. They did have all the pieces to make a complete kit though. The floor plate, follower, spring, and magazine box could all be ordered separate from Midway. Anyways, hope that helps.

P.s. my rifle isn't complete yet. I'm still waiting on the barreled action from the gunsmith.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts