Bottom Metal

Do you mean a detachable mag? Because a clip is a three sided piece that goes in the top no in the bottom metal.
If you what detach mags, HS Precision is a good floorplate to use.
you putz, all ya had to do was look at my 700 and the answer would have bit ya in the ARSS.
You were drooling over my 10 round H.S. Clip, that C. Matthews is talking about, and tripped over your toung.
Your KILLING me my brother.

Yep, I iz gonna kill'z ya, RedMan, yet wait, I may just know where I can get it done cheap, just a little midnight discount at RedMan's house!
Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.