• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

I just got one of 3 in, a 243 barreled action with a bolt and a 20" barrel drilled for sights but no sights.... far from a 22" barreled action I ordered but I will just count my blessings I got one. Two more to go!!

I ordered 3 of them. 2 when they first started advertising them (around the 17th or 18th) and then another on the 23rd. I received the one from my order on the 23rd. Its a 25-06 mountain rifle. It arrived on Thursday. No bolt, only barrel and stripped receiver. I called and asked about the other two. The guy I talked to, and don't remember his name, said that half the barreled actions have not arrived yet from Remington.

Anyone who received their action fun a go/no go gauge? Curious if they are indeed short chambered.

Are these actual custom shop barrels or Remingtons mass produced barrel

It says short chambered in the description.
Screenshot_20210705-113916.png

Did anyone save a screenshot from the original advertisement before they changed the rules. Specifically, regarding whether you were getting a complete barreled action with bolt. I think they modified the ad around may 22?

Did anyone save a screenshot from the original advertisement before they changed the rules. Specifically, regarding whether you were getting a complete barreled action with bolt. I think they modified the ad around may 22?
I was thinking that myself, somebody has already got one without a bolt and I think they posted an order date of 5-23.

I'm hoping that if you paid the $400 you are getting a bolt
I spoke to Stan the day before mine shipped because the box of 300 rum was actually 270 wsm and not rums he asked if I was ok with that I said yep because I could use a mag sa more than a rum action and he said they were headed to get bolts. Ups tracking suppose to be here this Thursday so we will see

I spoke to Stan the day before mine shipped because the box of 300 rum was actually 270 wsm and not rums he asked if I was ok with that I said yep because I could use a mag sa more than a rum action and he said they were headed to get bolts. Ups tracking suppose to be here this Thursday so we will see
I ordered a rum as well...

Headed to go get bolts?
Kasey