• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REMINGTON 700 BARRELED ACTIONS from PTG

I talked to Stan this AM and told him since they didn't have any 300 rums coming so far that I wanted a 300Win Mag instead. He took my info and said they were still going thru the first 2200 that came in. He said if you paid $400 you would get a bolt, it might be factory if not it will be a PTG bolt. He said most of them had aftermarket barrels, Shilen, Hart, some 30 cals have 5 R rifling. He said they are short chambered so check them when you get them, before you plan on going to the range and find out your ammo don't fit.
That's all the new info I have right now.
Tarey

I talked to Stan this AM and told him since they didn't have any 300 rums coming so far that I wanted a 300Win Mag instead. He took my info and said they were still going thru the first 2200 that came in. He said if you paid $400 you would get a bolt, it might be factory if not it will be a PTG bolt. He said most of them had aftermarket barrels, Shilen, Hart, some 30 cals have 5 R rifling. He said they are short chambered so check them when you get them, before you plan on going to the range and find out your ammo don't fit.
That's all the new info I have right now.
Tarey
Hope you are right. Maybe someday I'll get the email my order has shipped

Well this AM I got an E Mail from PTG saying my second order placed on 5-23 has shipped ( 220 Swift and 25-06 both stainless varmint ) Coming UPS. We'll see what it has for bolts.
Tarey

Received the 7mm today. PTG bolt no pin or extractor. Remington Sendero 26 inch barrel.
Happy with what I paid for and received was wanting the 6.5 so could get to work on PRC the 7 is for another 28 Nosler build.