• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 30-06 Left Hand price

MNwalleyehunter

Just wondering what you guys think is a fair price to pay for a left handed Remington 700 Left handed rifle in 30-06. I have seen the rifle and it is in very good shape, I would say like 8/10 or so. It has the wood stock with no nicks in it. It has a burris fullfield II 3x9 scope mounted on it as well.

Its tough to price left handed rifles, because there isn't a pile of used ones floating around, and the ones that do come up get snatched up quickly it seems.

I'd say no more than 700-800 even if the thing is in really good shape. Cabelas has a bdl in 7rum right now in m700 lh for 700-- the fullfield can be had for 150-200 new. Used would be 1/2 to 2/3 of that.
If it had a custom bbl. and other work on it it would jump to 11-15 hundred but for all factory what I said above would be all I'd go.

Gun Library: Remington Mod 700 Rifle 7mm RUM : Cabela's

One thing I didn't like about Remington and most others other than ruger was they charged more for LH rifles. Unfortunately, in the resale market., the used LH rifles are actually worth less than an equivalent RH model in many cases.

Are you looking to buy or sell?

I'm looking to buy. In this area LH used guns are very tough to come by. Just trying to figure out what a good price would be to purchase this rifle for.

I'm looking to buy. In this area LH used guns are very tough to come by. Just trying to figure out what a good price would be to purchase this rifle for.

I have a LH 30.06 I am very fond of, built by the late John Noveske. I've struggled with the idea of parting with it or keeping it. I have no clue whether or not it may have some value some day as he inscribed "NOVESKE" on it. One day I say to myself, there's no way I will ever part with it or change it in any way, but I have a few barrel blanks and have the itch to build another so could use some funds for that too.

I have killed a pile of game with it. Coyote, mule deer, antelope, whitetail, hog, prairie dogs, and a few black bears. Maybe we can talk about it more if you are interested.

Data: 30.06
LH 700 action with DM matte blued
Jewel trigger 1 pound
original wood stock painted in "Southwest Oregon," pillar and skim bedded by John Noveske
Pachmyer decelerator pad
22" fluted PacNor barrel, 10 twist

It currently wears brand new Remington 1 piece integral 1" rings that I just lapped and installed around September 18th when I returned home from Colorado after killing my bear with it. I will let the rings stay but the scope is not included.

Don't ask about rounds down the barrel because I have no way of giving you an honest answer. I simply didn't keep count. The rifle, while in CO just last month, grouped 3" 3 shot groups at 300 yards and 5" 3 shot groups each at 500 yards with 168 TTSX over Re19, and 180 NABs with Re19. Lapua brass, Fed 210M primers.

I'm really not actively trying to sell it but may entertain the idea.

i just bought a remington 700 bdl lh 30-06 with a nikon monarck ucc scope for 150.00 smoking deal. can not wait to shoot it