• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 280AI

T 700

Hi Every one, I am new to this site and a friend told me to list my rifle here in hopes of selling it. I have very good feed back on GB and accurate shooter.com

I have for sale a Custom Remington in the deadly 280AI. I had this gun built about 2 years ago By John Myers of Custom Gun Smithing). The rifle shoots great and has taken alot of game! The stock is just WOW, Some of the best looking wood i have seen. The LOP has been set at 12 3/4. The gun has about 70 rounds down the tube but i will have to check to be sure. I am only selling because i have found something that has caught my eye, So it is time for it to go to a new home! Here are the spec's

New Rem 700 LA Trued.

Hart Barrel 1-9 twist at 26 inches, and .750 at muzzle There is small spots in the metal finish near the muzzle, But nothing bad. If i remember right none are through the finish. there is about 70 rounds down the tube, But will check to make sure.

Stock is a Richards Microfit Stock in Exhibition Grade Walnut ( That is how they listed it) with a satin finish that was done by john and his staff. There is one small spot in the stock where the finish has come off, and it is were the tang of the action meets the back of stock. It is very small,( Please see picture ) The gun has been bedded.

Also i have 50 piece's Nosler Brass and Redding FL Die set.

(Scope, Rings, and Bipod not for sale!!!) Gun will come without Jewel HVR trigger as i want to keep it for another gun. I have a early model trigger that i will install if you want a trigger in the gun at no extra charge.

I am asking 1,350.00 for gun only.

Shipping and Ins is 50.00 I know i have left something out So just ask!

You can see picture's over on Gun broker, Auction # 381754601

I think the weigh is around 8 or 9 pounds. I want to keep the jewel trigger that is in it. If you want the jewel i will have to add 175.00 It is brand new as is the gun.

I do have an older trigger i will put in it at no extra charge if you want it.

Thanks T 700

Last edited: