• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 1911A1, WWII, RIA & SA .45

collracollins

very interesting second variation Remington Rand, the pistol has gone through two Arsenals RIA and SA for inspection, the initials of FK for Frank Krack inspector of the rework operation. This interesting pistol has its original finish and parts and in excellent to mint condition. FFL/C&R,Bank deposit MO or cashier's check $900 and $20.00 for shipping in lower 48 States. All transactions are completed on Internet with license holders only or have a license holder receive it for you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
All three of your posts are you selling unusual firearms with two threads closed. You posted these all within three days of joining.

This is a different site and I choose to sell as a private owner here because I didn't sell on gunnroker ..no one tells me what to do.

This is a different site and I choose to sell as a private owner here because I didn't sell on gunnroker ..no one tells me what to do.

We aren't telling you what to do. The point is that your thread showed up the same time that other threads were posted on here that were by known scammers (literally the same day). They used auction site photos and copied and pasted the exact description of the firearm. Also they were selling unusual firearms on our site which is known for hunting and LR Shooting type firearms. Also, your first post was you trying to sell something. In the classifieds on this particular forum that is a red flag, that's all. If you want to sell on here please provide a phone number or email to contact you as well as feedback from other sites on your sellers history. Also, please read the classified rules on here as well. Thanks for your time.

Is this the same one listed on gun broker currently going for $1300?

"Is this the same gun on Gunbroker for $1,300 ?"

And it's on here for just $900....almost seems too good to be.....
Help me out...
what's the word I'm looking for ?