• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Accurized us army 1911a1 wwii bring back

md66948

Here is an a Accurized US ARMY 1911A1 WWII Bring Back. This was done many years ago by the GI who brought it home. Sites have been replaced (rear site is adjustable), it has a trigger job (Great Trigger Pull), Trigger Shoe, Rubber wrap around, Grips, Barrel Bushing tightened, and a Colt Commercial Barrel. The barrel is Bright, shiny, without pitting or rust. There is no slop between the frame and slide.

I determined the above work by eye balling this pistol. The frame and slide have their original finish. If you want additional pictures please contact me with your request and make sure you give me your email address. I can call you if you send your phone number to me.

I have never fired this pistol.

My price is $1,150.00. This pistol must be registered locally or shipped to an FFL/C&R. Shipping is extra. Payment must be made in cash or USPS MO Only. If I ship your FFL or C&R must allow for a Non FFL or C&R to ship to them. Additional cost of $50.00 plus actual shipping will be charge for going through an FFL at my end.

Last edited: