• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 w/Sendero SF II barrel and extras

jeddie

I have a Remington 700 action (SN# B6863124) with 300 RUM Sendero SF II barrel. I bought the barrel with 200 rounds down it and I put 83 rounds of 208 Amaxs through it. The guns shoots 3/4 moa with hand loads and I have shot it out to 900 yards. It comes with a VAIS muzzle break, X-mark trigger and EGW 20 moa 1 piece scope base with #8 screws. The barreled action is in a SPS synthetic stock (I previously sold the HS stock and bottom metal). I had the barreled action bead blasted for cerakoting but I never sent it in. It is currently clear coated and has a dull gray finish. All the work was done by a local Oregon gunsmith. Asking $675 shipped CONUS to your FFL.

I also have a Wyatt's extended internal BDL box magazine and follower that I never installed. $50 shipped CONUS.

Lastly I have a 300 RUM SPS barrel with the recoil lug. Black finish. $50 shipped CONUS.

PM me your e-mail address for pictures.

I am not sure, are the muzzle brake , egw bases ,&trigger installed on the barreled action , or included ? thanks

I am not sure, are the muzzle brake , egw bases ,&trigger installed on the barreled action , or included ? thanks

Yes, they are included. The only thing that is separate is the extra barrel and Wyatt's internal magazine.