• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 Sendero SF II 7mm Rem Mag

McRem45

I have for sale my Rem 700 Sendero SF II in 7mm Rem Mag. I bought the gun new and still have the box. Gun has less than 300 rounds thru it. The gun is in excellent shape except for the one spot on the pistol grip shown in the picture. I can make it a package deal with brass, dies and bullets for $1050 shipped and insured to your FFL from an individual.

The gun has been in the safe for the last 5 years. I have a few more pictures and I can take more if needed.

136 pieces of once fired Nosler brass.
50 pieces of new unopened Nosler brass.
120 pieces of once fired misc. brass.

The full length die is new and has not been used.
Seater die has loaded less than 150 rounds.
Neck die is new and has not been used.

Berger 140 VLD 90 bullets
Nosler 150 BT 112 bullets

The Weaver steel bases and the Leupold 1" PRW rings are included. Also the stock trigger was tuned by my local gunsmith to 2.5 lbs. I can sell the gun by itself if anyone is interested.

What is the price for rifle alone? And how did it shoot those 300 rounds? Got any target pics? What load did it like best?

What is the price for rifle alone? And how did it shoot those 300 rounds? Got any target pics? What load did it like best?

I will sell the rifle for $800 shipped and insured. I can text you some target pics if you like. The gun shot 1/2 moa at 100 with either bullet. My hunting load was 62.5 grs. of RL22 and the 140 Berger