• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloder 26 (7x 1 lb cans)

letzhunt

I have 7 unopened 1 lb cans of Reloder 26. This stuff is very hard to find and works wonders. I sold the guns I used it for so I don't need it anymore. I'm in Ft. Wayne, Indiana area for pickup. $240 for all of it. SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

Last edited:
Didn't really wish to get into the whole hazmat shipping thing. Pretty expensive but if it's worth it to someone I guess I would. The shipping from zip code would be 46808 and weight estimate would be 8 to 9 lbs by my guess. If it's worth it for a hazmat and shipping I'm willing to help someone get some hard to find powder.

Sorry for the confusion——
I should have been more clear.
This would be for local pickup only. Don't really want to ship it. If someone wants to pay the crazy hazmat and shipping from 46808 then figure the cost and let me know. I would estimate about 9 total lbs and the hazmat and freight.

My bad my mistake forgot you can only ship ammunition.

Last edited:
FWIW - To ship Hazmzat items, someone ( shipper) has to have been certified by attending class. If it is a company, they will have employee(s) schooled. Similar to CPR, Forklift, Rigging etc.