• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloder 26

Will83

I'm looking to buy about 2 up to 8 pounds of reloder 26. Face to face in south Alabama or be able to ship hazmat to me. I am willing to pay an elevated price but not a stupid price like on gunbroker. I do want the same lot # though. I'm also interested in 215M primers (only about 200-300). Thanks. -Will

I received some. Thanks to the ones who responded. I know it's a hard thing to come across in today's world and I really appreciate the ones who tried to help. To the others that are still searching, I wish you luck on your quest.

I'm looking to buy about 2 up to 8 pounds of reloder 26. Face to face in south Alabama or be able to ship hazmat to me. I am willing to pay an elevated price but not a stupid price like on gunbroker. I do want the same lot # though. I'm also interested in 215M primers (only about 200-300). Thanks. -Will
I'm looking to buy about 2 up to 8 pounds of reloder 26. Face to face in south Alabama or be able to ship hazmat to me. I am willing to pay an elevated price but not a stupid price like on gunbroker. I do want the same lot # though. I'm also interested in 215M primers (
Come on….somebody sell me 2 or 3 lbs. 😂
pm me. Might be able to help

Recent Posts