• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloder 26

Cookie114

I have 3 - 1lb containers of Reloder 26. Its all from the same lot and 2021 production. I paid $150 plus tax at a local shop but have switched to another powder in the gun it was purchased for. Im asking $150 and ill eat the tax i paid. Located in NE GA.

Attachments

• 20210613_115253.jpg
    20210613_115253.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
I have 3 - 1lb containers of Reloder 26. Its all from the same lot and 2021 production. I paid $150 plus tax at a local shop but have switched to another powder in the gun it was purchased for. Im asking $150 and ill eat the tax i paid. Located in NE GA.
What town in GA? I live in Social Circle, GA 60 miles east of Atlanta off of I-20.

Yep, RL26 and Varget are miles apart.
Thanks I got a chart also. Should have finished the sentence, got distracted with a phone call,
"Haven't tried RL26, but it was suggested to me as a sub for Varget, and told the person did they really mean Retumbo?
Thanks everyone for picking up on my post. Don't want anyone to use RL26 in a 6mm BR like Varget.

Have a friend looking for Reloader 26 that lives north of Atlanta. I'll drop him a text.

do you still have powder?

I did a lot of hunting years ago at "Wilson Shoals" by Lula, GA -your backyard.
We are about 80 miles apart. If I was closer might pick it up. Haven't tried RL26, but it was suggested to me as a sub for Varget.
Thanks
Len
I did a lot of hunting off of Belton Bridge Rd in Lula back in my UGA days In the early 90's. My father lives near Clayton now.