Reloading components supplier ?

Charlie Brown Jr.

Anyone ever done business with, Discountammunitionstore.com I see they have some prices lower than anyone else. Just wondering if it's too good to be true.

1705680941022.png

No one has H1000 and 215M primers. Oh, and they don't take Credit Cards.

1705681002311.png

Run Forest Run! Sounds like pretty good advice. Seems like if only one guy has the product you can almost bet the farm, you're dealing with a crook. I was really hoping you'd say -- Great guys, good prices, and fast shipping. Like Mama always said, If you're going to dream, DREAM BIG ! Thanks, Guys

Powder valley had some h1000 last night in 1lb jugs. Republic Ammunition was one I wasn't sure about but found some folks that had been using them on another forum and ordered some CCI 250's last night as well. None of it was a bargain mind you.

The order above, was from the guy in SW Idaho. I was looking at the CCI primers, when this outfit wanted 1/2 of what everyone was selling for, things looked a little fishy. Great thing about going online is you can usually find someone that's been there and done that already. I managed to get some primers on the way from another outfit, but I still got stuck with the high prices. Thanks for the tip anyway. Good Luck.

I fill out a big order of things. Then I make up some Vulgar information on who I am, email, etc. etc. The more disgusting and offensive the better. I then submit my order and get a laugh out of it. No one may see it just fun to mess with criminals.