Reloading Barnes Without Data

Very nice of you to provide the link but I am pretty sure the OP already knew about it. His issue is there is no RL23 data from Barnes for the bullets he wants to use. There is nothing on the Barnes site that I saw that provides that info for the 270 Win, his Barnes bullet and RL23.
Can anyone give me any load data using the exact same setup but using VihtaVuori N-560? Please & TY

This is out of the Barnes manual "IV" This is a load from the Barnes manual, page 159. 130gr TSX , Rel 19 max 59.5grs, 3211 fps , 24" Bbl. I have been using this load for years. Plus two other friend's have used this load. Perfect, & accurate.

Can anyone give me any load data using the exact same setup but using VihtaVuori N-560? Please & TY
I know the link shows 140 grn bullets but the latest data on barnes https://www.barnesbullets.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/270WinchesterForWeb.pdf has got all the data the op asked for.
I took the view it's safer to take the maker's data and buy the powder they've tested rather than polishing a turd, I mean a pound of powder will only refill just over 100 of those cases.