Reloader 19, 22, 25

Big Smitty

This is my first post here. Looks like a great site and i will be spending some time here looking through all the information.

I need some help finding a source for the 3 powders above. I know it is difficult to find them. Just hope some of the good people here might know where I could buy any or all of them from an online source. I also live in Atlanta, GA if anyone has a local source there. Thanks for any help.

This is my first post here. Looks like a great site and i will be spending some time here looking through all the information.

I need some help finding a source for the 3 powders above. I know it is difficult to find them. Just hope some of the good people here might know where I could buy any or all of them from an online source. I also live in Atlanta, GA if anyone has a local source there. Thanks for any help.

Powder Valley shows RL-19 in stock (1 lbs.).

Can't help you with the 22 or 25, at this time.

Powder Valley, Inc.

I am new to this forum and also new to reloading. I picked up some RL22 from Bass Pro Shops' online store. I ordered it online and had it shipped to my local BPS for free.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.