25-06 and reloader 19

dumbear

Anyone done anything w/Reloader 19 and 110 gr accubonds? I know that a slower powder will likely proove to be better but I'm starting w/Rl 19. I cannot find any data w/ this powder-bullet combo.

I tend to agree w/both of you. I have Reloader 22 and I've loaded some proof loads w/it as well as 19. I may have to buy some 25. Hope to get these to the range this Fri or Sat. I have a Rem Classic in 25-06 that I practicly stole as it was tagged and priced as a BDL,lol I lost a lot of sleep.

I use 57 grains of RL19 under a 100 grain NBT, deadly accurate and shoots out of an aftermarket Shilen at 257 Weatherby speeds, something like 3400 fps.

Dumbear,
My latest Nosler manual lists the 110gr Accubond and 52gr of RE19 as max for 3213fps, even though I don't agree with your choice of powder, it will still work alright. Pressures will be very high though.
I use RE25 exclusively in my 26-05, and I get over 3300fps with 110gr Accubonds with low pressures.
In fact I haven't been able to get enough powder in to reach max pressure!
MagnumManiac.
gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.