Redfield Factory Repair info

Hespco

I have a Redfield Revoultion, as made by Leupold that needs to go in for warranty repair. Does anyone have the Factory address to where this scope needs to be sent. I have tried to find it on line , but have been unsuccessful so far. Thanks so much.

I would call Leupold, as they will honor warranty issues on products produced prior to the sale of Redfield to Academy.

"The sale includes the brand rights for the Redfield brand of sports optics. Academy will develop and sell quality sports optics exclusively for Academy Sports + Outdoors under the Redfield brand going forward. Leupold will continue to support the warranty obligations for any legacy purchases of Redfield optics."

From this article:

I called Leupold this morning regarding warranty work needed on my Redfield Revolution. My Redfield scope was bought about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago. The Leupold rep told me , according to the serial # on my scope, it was made by Leupold & so is covered by Leupolds forever warranty. He send me a form to print out & enclose with my scope, to send back to Leupold. So, I'm fully covered

Last edited:
They repaired one of my revolution scopes at no charge even though I admitted it was dropped and offered to pay for the repair.

I also asked for Turkey caps that were flat to help make leveling easier, and they sent me 2 for free. Again I offered to pay, they declined.

Great service.

I am sad to see redfield sold by leupold. I was hoping to see them make it the budget line, and make the Leupold the premium line. The revolution was a great bang for the buck optic. I owned 4 at one point.

I have been slowly switching to Burris stuff though and really like those too.