Recommend powders for 140 Partition in 6.5 creedmoor.

Wow .69????? I'm about out of my 140 eld and I can't find any so I'm looking for an alternative. Not sure I want to run the 147 so so thought the 140 rdf would be a good choice. Just hate to change after I got done developing a really good load with the 140 eld
Another one that's very hard to beat is the 130 Berger AR match. I run it to 2950 fps and it's super accurate with little recoil. If I had to choose only one bullet in 6.5 Creedmoor for 1000 yards and under, it would be hard to choose between those two.

Another one that's very hard to beat is the 130 Berger AR match. I run it to 2950 fps and it's super accurate with little recoil. If I had to choose only one bullet in 6.5 Creedmoor for 1000 yards and under, it would be hard to choose between those two.

I'll look into the Berger. I'll more than likely give the noslers a go just because they're cheaper to shoot than the Bergers and they're bc is phenomenal.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.