Recommend me a portable drill for case trimming/prep functions

milspecnsn

Hi All,

Have not had a need to own one of these before this. What type/brand/specs portable drill would you all recommend for taking care of case prep functions(trimming with a WFT or Lee cutter - appx 1,000 cases at a time max). Outside of using it for case prep, I'd have very little usage for it. Looking to spend appx $100 or less? Not sure of "power rating", chuck size, battery type Lithium vs Ni-Cad, etc. Specific name brand and model would be greatly appreciated if possible to help with my purchase.

Thanks

For my WFT needs I have a cheap drill press that I bought at Harbor freight.For everything else I have a couple Ryobi cordless drills that do great

Try Home Depot. Picked up a Ryobi combo with drill, circular saw, reciprocating saw, two batteries, charger, light and bag for $110 on sale. Use the drill on the bench and the saw on hunts, it cuts bone like buttah.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.