Recent cerakoting- glocks

BrentM

What do you think? 1 is tan and green. The other is tan and brown. I have a couple of rifle projects next. 1 is going to be like the 6.5 SAUM I posted awhile back.

Attachments

• unnamed 2.jpg
    unnamed 2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 51
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 44

Str8shooterTX

quick pro tip I can offer is if you want the engraving to pop is take a color nail polish you like(I used black) and apply gently over the emblems you want to stand out. Let sit for a short bit(about a min). Then use a non acetone nail polish remover and a cotton ball to gently wipe it down till the outside is clean. Let dry for 10 min and reapply. It will take a few rounds to get the effect you want but I think it gives it a nice finishing touch that really makes it look nice.
For example

BrentM

Thanks for the tip. I need to take better pictures that is for sure. I was using my ipod and my kids phone. Your Berretta looks very nice.

Str8shooterTX

Thanks for the tip. I need to take better pictures that is for sure. I was using my ipod and my kids phone. Your Berretta looks very nice.

Thanks. I found a FDE ish color that matched the Coyote tan perfect. I hate doing M9's though as they have sooooo many parts to do if you break it all the way down to coat like I do. Glocks are so easy.

jackem

Thanks for the pic's and tips - I have an airbrush, big plans, and a colorful workbench so far. Always nice to see examples of what's possible. Nice job to both of you!

Jack

Recent Posts