Recent cerakoting- glocks

BrentM

What do you think? 1 is tan and green. The other is tan and brown. I have a couple of rifle projects next. 1 is going to be like the 6.5 SAUM I posted awhile back.

Attachments

• unnamed 2.jpg
    unnamed 2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 81
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 75
quick pro tip I can offer is if you want the engraving to pop is take a color nail polish you like(I used black) and apply gently over the emblems you want to stand out. Let sit for a short bit(about a min). Then use a non acetone nail polish remover and a cotton ball to gently wipe it down till the outside is clean. Let dry for 10 min and reapply. It will take a few rounds to get the effect you want but I think it gives it a nice finishing touch that really makes it look nice.
For example

Thanks for the tip. I need to take better pictures that is for sure. I was using my ipod and my kids phone. Your Berretta looks very nice.

Thanks for the tip. I need to take better pictures that is for sure. I was using my ipod and my kids phone. Your Berretta looks very nice.

Thanks. I found a FDE ish color that matched the Coyote tan perfect. I hate doing M9's though as they have sooooo many parts to do if you break it all the way down to coat like I do. Glocks are so easy.

Thanks for the pic's and tips - I have an airbrush, big plans, and a colorful workbench so far. Always nice to see examples of what's possible. Nice job to both of you!

Jack

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.