• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Really wanting a heavy 338 Norma mag, 338 AX

Elk Hunter 338

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey guys I'm looking for something different, just cause....And I want to do some horse trading, custom rifle for custom rifle, doesnt get any simpler than that.
I'm wanting a heavy 338 Norma mag or 338 AX or something that throws heavy bullets very far and very accurate past a thousand, I'm looking for a rifle with custom action preferably and I am kinda interested in a rifle with an carbon fiber barrel, but not set on it.
The rifle that I would like to trade is......
Right handed 338 edge built by SSG
2011 defiance action
28" # 16 light Palma contour 1-9.5 twist barrel
Wyatts extended box
SSG brake
seekins one piece rail
seekins recoil lug
DE aci level ring cap
shilen trigger set at 2 pounds crisp
Mcmillan bdl style stock designed by holland guns, with palm swell, high cheak peice, flush cups on left hand side of stock, swivel stud up front, swirly stock 75% grey 25%
white, sweet looking and very comfortable to shoot
Ceracoated black with silver flutes on barrel and bolt
Holland bottom metal
The rifle has nightforce ultra light titanium rings and 5.5-22x50 nightforce G7 scope on
it that will not go with rifle unless trade is topped with equivalent optics and mounts
Rifle shoots very well and is 11 pounds loaded so it packs very well, total round count is 85 rounds all with Berger bullets, if interested I can email pics, and if you have anything you want to get rid of my email is..... [email protected] thanks fro looking.

Last edited:

Recent Posts