RCBS CS

Berrnard

just a little blurb about my experience
sent in a email just to see if i can purchase a part.
I have an og rock chucker (guessing 50 or more years old) that was from my grandfather. the primer catcher (silver aluminum) is there but always falls off because there is no way to connect/hold it to the press.

sent a email in just stating that. asking if i can buy the retaining clip or if i need to buy a new (plastic now) primer catcher?
got a email out of the blue the next day,
Hello THOMAS,

I've created an order for you, covered under your warranty, and am sending it to the address you have provided. You should receive an email with the tracking information once your package has shipped via USPS. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery to the address provided. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Its now a black plastic primer catcher

Please do not respond to this email unless you need further assistance to decrease our email volume.

Thank you for choosing RCBS,

Dora Paul | Customer Service Lead
RCBS| Weaver | Champion
605 Oro Dam Blvd, East, Oroville, CA 95965
Office: (530) 538 2623
Toll Free (800) 533 5000
ADKq_NaQxkF2tSFpnBC9JR6085CMC8JMkrVBPkQ2bfphTcXyJngzNmVk7t0C2gqbpE81aqAPO1sDCui2dgbhbQ36h3erOdtflejGsE5j2jv1S3kH-vuEjnRzMUntmxDyowsl9lhz58xWk3irg1xnnidxAkhJY0UWyCEpq_FzZgDwvH1zCtRX0NwH=s0-d-e1-ft

thought it was neat. haven't needed to deal with customer support with them yet.