Vintage RCBS

Looks like my stash.. dam rookies will never understand...imagine we used to be able to buy all we wanted of this stuff and no hoarding was needed...miss dem' days...
So true... funny how stuff just starts piling up after a while. Much of what I have is still unopened. As I side this is just a small fraction of the good stuff.

Ammo Box 6.jpg
Ammo Box 5.jpg
Ammo Box 4.jpg

Random question to the OP. But I see in a dead thread you had a Dillon 450 6.5x50 arisaka caliber conversion for sale. I'd definitely buy it if it's still available.

Random question to the OP. But I see in a dead thread you had a Dillon 450 6.5x50 arisaka caliber conversion for sale. I'd definitely buy it if it's still available.
Sorry, but it wasn't me. I've never had anything Arisaka.
Good luck tracking one down though.

I can't figure out how to pm you. Tried going into your profile. Didn't see the option. Might be because I'm too new.
Probably. The system won't let me PM you yet, either. I think it's based on your post count, but I don't know how many you need to earn PM privileges.

Probably. The system won't let me PM you yet, either. I think it's based on your post count, but I don't know how many you need to earn PM privileges.
Minimum of 10 posts and you have to have been a member for 7 days. The kit isn't going anywhere. In the unlikely event someone else pipes up, I will tell them they are second in line for it.

Makes sense. My email is [email protected] if you want to just email me? Might be interested in other caliber conversions too if you have others that fit 450/550's. Sorry for hijacking this thread OP.
Minimum of 10 posts and you have to have been a member for 7 days. The kit isn't going anywhere. In the unlikely event someone else pipes up, I will tell them they are second in line for it.
sounds good. Thank you