Rangefinder review

Ian
I was really impress with the vector do you know the price range or where I can find it? Quite impressive, do you won one or have used one? Thanks for the info. IP

I have tried all of those mentioned in the original post, except the Geovid. If long distance is the goal, the Leica 1200 comes in dead last every time. Mine would rarely range past 900 yards, and never hit 1200 even once. I have tested dozens of Bushnell Elite 1500's. Some are lemons, some are not, so watch out. the NON lemons will hit 1600 yards on house sized objects in broad daylight, that is a 500-700 yards further than the Leica will do on the same target.

The Swarovski is still the king for under $1000 when it comes to distance, which is what I buy one for. 2000 yards plus in broad daylight. Leaving the Leica over 1000 yards in the dust.

Granted the Leica is a very nice piece of gear, but it doesn't work for what I want, which is a 1000 yard to 1500 yard device. I also really hate the way the aiming point dissapears when you hit the button. What the heck were they thinking when they designed it that way?

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.