Range Day thanks

Chico guy

Planned on fishing today but my fishing buddy (20 yr old son) decided to sleep in. Day off so I headed to the range with my kinda new 280AI. I've switched optics on a few rifles, so this was a sight in day as well as Hammer Hunter test. I've been hand loading for quite a few years but not real focused on pushing potential, more just good enough/ better than factory rounds goal.
Lately I've been gathering components and information, much from this forum. My goal is to improve my reloading capabilities and with it improve precision and longer range ability. I don't post all that often but read and gather as much wisdom as the group cares to share.
As far as components a member came through with a deal on 8 pounds of RL 26 and off I went. I jumped on the Hammer train and don't plan on exiting anytime soon.
Using info from the Hammer data sheet and members input I loaded some 143 grain Hammer Hunters with a range of RL 26 and RL 23. I found the Hammer Hunter accuracy amazing and set the zero in just a few rounds. I shot a five round group at .44 MOA and three shot groups at .60, .43 and a .15 MOA. The other groups were close to 1 MOA. Unfortunately I didn't have a chrono.
The other rounds were 162 ELD-M and ELD X which I've loaded and shot previously. I finished with these breaking clay pigeons to the extent of the 550 yard range.
These results may not meet some of the feats achieved by members here, but I am very pleased with the outing . I felt obligated to say a thank you to those that take the time to share their wisdom and experience on this forum.👍

Great on you,sounds like your a fast start!, congrats for your success, it's nice to hear you give credit back to the forum,Bob above my post is correct it opens another curve of learning ,Cheers and pass your knowledge on ,😉👏👏