Ramshot Magnum vs. Ramshot Grand

FEENIX

Question:

1718077647794.png

Answer:

1718077721969.png

Sounds like it's going to be a good powder.I think all the new versions of Ramshot powders are being made here in the USA by St Marks powder company in Florida.They used to be made in Belgium and said so on the labels.The labels are different now and does not have any country of origin on it.St Marks manufactures ball powders in the USA.This is from the 2024 Hodgdon Annual Manual.
grand.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like it's going to be a good powder.I think all the new versions of Ramshot powders are being made here in the USA by St Marks powder company in Florida.They used to be made in Belgium and said so on the labels.The labels are different now and does not have any country of origin on it.St Marks manufactures ball powders in the USA.This is from the 2024 Hodgdon Annual Manual.
View attachment 578199
Excellent! I sure would like to see more made in the USA products.

I'm a little behind on some of these new powders like staball match/HD and grand to try. 15.5 is the only Alliant newer powder I've tried as not trying any 16, 23 or 26.

Midsouth shooter supply has many (at the time) in stock alliant powders. The prices @ $65 is a no-go for me, but if they had 17 or 23 then I'd probably buy some?

I have enough trouble with load development sometimes I don't know why I'd use a powder that was temp sensitive. I have 5 pounds of this magnum I bought in case I couldn't get h1000. Might have to just get rid of it haha. Anybody wanna trade for grand for magnum😁😁😁