quietest muzzle break out there

New Shooter,

And we do not have to wait a year to get one in!!!! LOL

Inside joke, we have had quite the advanture with his rifle project. In no way is it funny but its been so bad if you do not laugh a bit about it, you would just pull all your hair out.

Good news, the end is near and there WILL be a happy ending to this story!!!!!!

Contray to popular belief suppressors are not that hard to obtain. I have 6 of them. You have some paperwork but it is not difficult. So suppressors ARE the quietest muzzle break. They are legal to hunt with in allot of states. You will have to check you regs to find out.

New Shooter,

And we do not have to wait a year to get one in!!!! LOL

Inside joke, we have had quite the advanture with his rifle project. In no way is it funny but its been so bad if you do not laugh a bit about it, you would just pull all your hair out.

Good news, the end is near and there WILL be a happy ending to this story!!!!!!

THATS GREAT. I can"t what my my my my my alright alright alright 338ax coming soon. O man o man o man. It will shoot great i hope.

Contray to popular belief suppressors are not that hard to obtain. I have 6 of them. You have some paperwork but it is not difficult. So suppressors ARE the quietest muzzle break. They are legal to hunt with in allot of states. You will have to check you regs to find out.

Not in mine.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts