Question on fitted boots

Wyodog

Has anyone used a boot fitting service like Lathrop an Sons? If so, does this service make a significant difference in fit and comfort? Is it worth the expense?

Fortunately I have never tried fitting service like you are talking about. And I say fortunately simply because I am lucky that as long as I get a good quality boot that fits my foot, I never have problems/blisters/pain/etc. If you are having problems of lots of blisters or some kind of pain in most of the boots you wear, then it might be worth a try. Otherwise, I don't really see a need.

Never mind. Ive made a boot selection and I have decided not to use a fitting service.

What did you go with? I've had lots of different brands and they all worked well enough. Been using Danners the past several years with good luck until they get waterlogged.

I ordered a pair of Schnee's Asarokas today. First pair Schnees for me so hopefully they fit well.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts