Quality of Sako actions

JD, you tell us. Are you sitting on a donut! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Really dosen't matter what we think, take it out and shoot, then tell us if you got packed.

Got a question though , this thing doesen't have any sort of recoil lug just a large flat bottom and some small screw bosses off the bottom? this sound right to you Sako fans?
does the L691 share the same footprint as the Sako 75? , I'm probably gonn be in the marked for a new stock as the current one is heavy and flemisy

well shot it this morning , first load out of the press went around an inch at 700 feet ended up with 80grains of
H-1000 lit but a Federal 215M in a Lapua case pushing a 190gr SMK this load went under 1" at 233yds , needless to say i'm happy. I'm gonna try some 180gr SST interbonds next as I can seat them out to the lands and still have plenty of bullet in the case.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.