Quality Cartridge Co

Not at all trying to flame the guy as a fellow Maryland-er but I bought some QC brass back in 2010 or '12 and didn't have good luck with it. It came with a batch of other brass I bought from an old timer that was getting out of shooting and reloading.

Not at all trying to flame the guy as a fellow Maryland-er but I bought some QC brass back in 2010 or '12 and didn't have good luck with it. It came with a batch of other brass I bought from an old timer that was getting out of shooting and reloading.
I spoke directly to the owner and I don't know him personally however he sounded genuine it sounded like there's been alot of improvements since then Idk but the shortage of Stw brass at this point beggers can't be chossey I ordered 300 pcs hopping it's good and even if it only makes it 2 or 3 firings with that many pieces it will last me the rest of my life time I do appreciate the comment thanks

If anyone wants em I found 47 QC brass for 7 STW. Sized, chamfered, annealed, primed with a 215. 5 of these are once fired.

20240106_151125.jpg

Guy in the classifieds has some stw for sale. Some of it is fired but thought I'd let you guys know