Why is there a thread for a SPECIFIC cartridge here?

The 6.5 creedmore is for shooters that like low recoil besides that they are not any better than any other 6.5 caliber.

I don't understand what justifies having specific cartridge thread in this forum, especially one so obscure.
If you're doing this then the 6.5 Creedmoor would certainly deserve its own thread.
Enlighten me.please.
This can only come from a man that has never owned a STW. No ifs ands or butts about it. Have one built and you will understand.

Dang, didn't know the cancel culture now applied to cartridges too 🤣🤣🤣

Can someone please tell me why we are comparing a Harley with a scooter? 🤪

I should've clarified for those with low levels of comprehension.

The Harley is NOT the 6.5 CM, it's the 7mm STW.

The 6.5 CM is more like a tricycle.

There, no more room for misinterpretation. 😁

I should've clarified for those with low levels of comprehension.

The Harley is NOT the 6.5 CM, it's the 7mm STW.

The 6.5 CM is more like a tricycle.

There, no more room for misinterpretation. 😁
Exactly. The creed is a great, low recoil cartridge, that makes long range hits on steel as easy as it is going to get. Makes a nicely satisfying ring when a hit is scored. The STW will do all that too, with a much louder clang. There is a much larger difference when shooting something that is breathing at long range. It doesn't end there. The STW will not do it as well as a 300 RUM, The RUM is behind the .338 Edge and so it goes. Each is a step in killing power. Just how much is needed for any specific task is debatable, but the advantages are not. The drawback is recoil. As power increases so does recoil, making precision harder at long range. Hence the STW. Pretty much perfect in the ballistic triangle. Great killing power with acceptable recoil. This is the STW. No man bun needed because it is not a toy for shooting steel plates or rocks. It is the pure death of long range hunting.