Why is there a thread for a SPECIFIC cartridge here?

The reason for having any of the forums/sub-forums is irrelevant. As someone already noted, it was coordinated/approved by the site owner, Len Backus.

Bang your head.gif

I don't understand what justifies having specific cartridge thread in this forum, especially one so obscure.
If you're doing this then the 6.5 Creedmoor would certainly deserve its own thread.
Enlighten me.please.
I thought this was a long range forum for everyone,I really think the 7mm stw fits that protocol if you don't like the thread just go on by to something else

The reason is very simple We were and still are a Brotherhood that conducted themselves in such a manner That Len contacted us and asked if we were interested in our own forum and of course we were, Many of the founding members are still here and still conduct themselves in the same manner, It's really that simple
The whole reason I purchased a 7 STW about 7 years ago was the 7 STW forum on this site. I was relatively new to hand loading, too. Mr Bean was the first to help me out, then many others gave me very helpful advice just from this one forum. Bean is now one of my good friends. AND, the 7 STW is just an awesome cartridge. It's become my favorite and I pull it out of the safe more than any other rifle once hunting season hits.