PTG 338 Lapua bottom metal with Mag

I have one sitting on my work bench, the Wyatts version, it appears to be identical to the Kiff. That said, maybe Kiff made them for Wyatt????

Kirby Allen(50)

After seeing/using both the Wyatt's and the Seekins bottom metal I definately give the nod toward the Seekins assy. Much stouter, the mag release is a 1 finger opperation from the firing grip and falls free. The magazine design and production is also a much higher quality. I like alot of the Wyatt's stuff but give the bottom metal wars to the Seekins unit. I should have a prototype in a few days and will post pictures and review on it.

Kiff is making the system for Wyatt's.I have it on my Edge that Shawn just built.Can't say I have any regrets.I did ask Wyatt at the shot show about smaller mags,and he said he will have 5 rounders out shortly,and also that he's going to use a heavier,hardend steel in their construction.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.