Pst finally!!

matt_3479

Graduation is coming up on the 30th as well as my birthday (same day) and i got the go head to pull the trigger on the purchase of a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50mm FFP from my dad. He is helping out a little for a grad/birthday present but i have been saving for a while. It will be going on top of a 300. wsm for ranges up too 600 yards till i get comfortable. Im good out too 300 yards with groups between 2.25 and 2.75" and have successfully made a shot out too 587 yards. So i figured 600 yards would be a good start till i get comfortable then out too 800. And best part is, i will be taking the combination of the 300. wsm and pst will be coming with me to Montana on my first Elk hunt!!

Im just waiting on a buddy to say its good for me to ship it to his place cause im in between places right now and i will be getting my PST!!!

Congrats, I really like the PST line. Still can't figure out how they got their turrets that nice at that price.

Mason @ CST

We would love to help you get in to a great scope for your need. We have the 6-24x 50mm FFP in stock in MRAD. I really want one for myself also.

Mike @ CST

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.