Finally pulled the trigger

snox801

Finally pulled the trigger on some Liaca geovid hdb. I've been tore for so long on those vs g7. After see both in action I decided to give the Liaca a try. Plus they where on sale at cabelas for $2200 bucks. Pulls I had almost enough points so they cost me $200. So I'm hoping these are the on par with the g7. If not at least I have a great pair of bios

I think it's terrific that you got a pair! Gives us even another reason to shoot together some time!

Man I've been so busy this summer. I've barely done any shooting besides taking my older son a couple times.

Do you have any specific hunts planned to use your new Liaca on?

Well your doing better than me. I've only shot once all summer and that was at a range I found in NC. I did get some work done on my range so I will be shooting as soon as the weather cools. As for trips I got my tag today for IL. And I have a trip to star s ranch in mason Texas for Jan along with my yearly pig hunt in Florida. Other than that not to much more. Am working on South Africa for spring but that will be pushing it.
Let me know if you have time in the next few weeks to send some rounds down range. I've been so busy between work and having fun in my new car I've yet to get out. New cars are slowly replacing my shooting habit but not nearly as safe for me. Give me a shout sometime.

Man I've been so busy this summer. I've barely done any shooting besides taking my older son a couple times.

Plan on taking him ou for the youth hunt in a few weeks?

Well your doing better than me. I've only shot once all summer and that was at a range I found in NC. I did get some work done on my range so I will be shooting as soon as the weather cools. As for trips I got my tag today for IL. And I have a trip to star s ranch in mason Texas for Jan along with my yearly pig hunt in Florida. Other than that not to much more. Am working on South Africa for spring but that will be pushing it.
Let me know if you have time in the next few weeks to send some rounds down range. I've been so busy between work and having fun in my new car I've yet to get out. New cars are slowly replacing my shooting habit but not nearly as safe for me. Give me a shout sometime.

Did you say your range is 400 yards?

I have a 3 Gun shoot planned on my property in Lake County on Sep 17th. I'm already over the amount of guys I wanted to have come out, or I would for sure invited you to come also. Bummer... It should be a great time though. I have enough steel targets now that we won't be taping any holes in cardboard this time.

Although I'm seriously interested how you like your new Liaca.

I will give it a review around Jan when I take it to Texas if I can figure out how to work it. Lol

Yes my range is just a bit over 400. Wish I had more but oh well it's Michigan. I think I may be in Illinois that weekend doing a zombie shoot anyway. Def keep me in mind in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts