• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

? PSA AR15 VALUE

You can buy them brand new on their website for $759 and $17 shipping.
Hard to get more for one used .

Attachments

• 8D811EC6-457E-49CD-90C3-7F729E27E892.png
    8D811EC6-457E-49CD-90C3-7F729E27E892.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 16
of course you can pay up for better features
but the point is that the AR market it totally and completely flooded, if its your only AR, you will be happy to have it one day

Keep it! It makes a great truck/cqb gun, PSA ar-15 pistol with 8.5" bbl with linear comp and "brace", It should fit nicely behind the seat, maybe an ar10 pistol with 12.5" bbl if you want to bring more gun + a giant fire ball!... the trijicon on top will cost about the same as the gun, if you build it yourself with adequate parts, keep it and have fun messing around with the configuration, with the right tools and 30 - 40 min is all you need well 10min if it's not your first rodeo :)

there is a PSA on sale today that's nearly identical upper w/lower Magpul MOE kit $669 free shipping just needs a lower $99... so ~$760 and prices are dropping, Colt $1199, Springfield Armory $899, I saw a Ruger today for $799 and a Smith & Wesson Sport $699 those are about where pre pandemic prices were so...

I have a brand new Rock river predator upper Wylde Chamber, with an LRB Lower, Timney Trigger and a Millet $400 scope for $900, and a bipod. Never fired. Selling for a friend. He built it and put it away and changed his mind. This is a $900-1200 gun plus $200 for the trigger I have a similar gun, same upper and it shoots 1/4" groups.
The thing is, why would somebody buy something used or secondhand if they can get it fort the same price new? You have to take a loss. It depends on your tolerance. Your gun might be worth $750 to someone who really likes you.

Recent Posts