• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

? PSA AR15 VALUE

Nevrsummr

Decided AR's arent my thing. Have a almost new (15 rounds) psa .223/556 with a surefire brake. Any idea what its worth?

Around $550 new for a mostly basic one, for any Tom, Dick or Harry to buy right now. About 10 minutes of assembly required. Maybe add a little $for the brake, and depending on the furniture and any sights/optics it may be a good bit more, but that's a ballpark.

Screenshot_20210516-185431_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210516-185455_Samsung Internet.jpg

I understand your thinking, but I would also hang on to it. But if you are set on selling it, further description/pics would probably be necessary to get a better idea of what ya have.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Might just be our area but you cant find one less than a grand here. I would take less but for the 600, ill just wait it out. Or gift it. Its factory upper and lower not random parts kits.

Attachments

• 20210516_083456.jpg
    20210516_083456.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
Thanks guys. Might just be our area but you cant find one less than a grand here. I would take less but for the 600, ill just wait it out. Or gift it. Its factory upper and lower not random parts kits.

you have a nicer than budget build model. These are seriously going for $900 to the masses. It probably won't sell here because we are all .338 super wildcat, defiance, proof research, manners, hensoldt shooting prudes, but to the redneck getting ready for the boog, it will seriously go for $900 easy.