• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

? PSA AR15 VALUE

Decided AR's arent my thing. Have a almost new (15 rounds) psa .223/556 with a surefire brake. Any idea what its worth?
Ask around at the local rifle range if there are any Hi Power across the course matches, go to one and hang a For Sale on it. I've seen "hot roded" guns go for $1,200 new.
HTH

Around $550 new for a mostly basic one, for any Tom, Dick or Harry to buy right now. About 10 minutes of assembly required. Maybe add a little $for the brake, and depending on the furniture and any sights/optics it may be a good bit more, but that's a ballpark.

View attachment 274559View attachment 274560

I understand your thinking, but I would also hang on to it. But if you are set on selling it, further description/pics would probably be necessary to get a better idea of what ya have.
I want to watch you assemble one in 10 minutes.

Prices will vary depending on where you are located.

~$1K in today's craziness is not out of reason for most areas IMHO. Sure, savvy shoppers won't pay that but, there are a lot of people that don't know a good price from a bad one or an AR-15 from an SR-25 so, they aren't as price-sensitive as others.

Yours looks like it is a pretty good model from PSA so, I wouldn't bite at bottom-feeder prices personally. If you have a CHF barrel in addition to the rail, don't forget to mention that!