Proof light sendero/ Darrel Holland stock

jrdp74

I'm wanting to get a light sendero Proof Research barrel but curious if anyone has installed one in a Holland Edge carbon sporter stock? If so how did it work out and do you have any pictures. Thanks!

It says on Hollands website the stock will accept up to a Remington sendero contour but I'm interested how that works out.

I'm wanting to get a light sendero Proof Research barrel but curious if anyone has installed one in a Holland Edge carbon sporter stock? If so how did it work out and do you have any pictures. Thanks!

It says on Hollands website the stock will accept up to a Remington sendero contour but I'm interested how that works out.

I've never used a Holland, but I did the same thing with a MCM edge A3 Sporter that was inletted for a Rem sendero contour. It turned out fantastic with the Proof Sendero Lite.

The proof sendero lite blank is slightly larger than the rem sendero. It takes very little work, if any at all, to inlet from a rem sendero contour to a proof sendero lite

I drew up a comparison between the two when I was planning out my latest build, which I ended up using a sendero lite barrel for. The proof is a bit larger toward the shank and actually slightly smaller toward the muzzle, depending on length.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 140
I've never used a Holland, but I did the same thing with a MCM edge A3 Sporter that was inletted for a Rem sendero contour. It turned out fantastic with the Proof Sendero Lite.

The proof sendero lite blank is slightly larger than the rem sendero. It takes very little work, if any at all, to inlet from a rem sendero contour to a proof sendero lite

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to the build!

I drew up a comparison between the two when I was planning out my latest build, which I ended up using a sendero lite barrel for. The proof is a bit larger toward the shank and actually slightly smaller toward the muzzle, depending on length.

Thanks for the sketch! I'm going to go ahead and do it. Did you end up adding a brake?If so which one?

Thanks for the sketch! I'm going to go ahead and do it. Did you end up adding a brake?If so which one?

Personally I'm in the process of making my own out of Ti. Not sure how it will turn out. I may end up just putting on a Silencerco brake so I can use my suppressor. But the Ti would be cool and light weight.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.