• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PROOF FULL CUSTOM TAC II in 338 Norma Mag

Gamesniper19

You are looking at a fully custom PROOF built 338 Norma Mag. I built this rifle a few years ago with the finest parts in mind. It comes complete with:
  • Defiance Deviant Tac action with 20 MOA rail
  • 24 inch PROOF carbon bbl in 9.25 twist. Optimized for 285 to 300 grain bullets
  • Timney elite trigger, set to 2lbs
  • PROOF hand built carbon Tac II stock with custom hand paint. Its not a dip, and its badass
  • PROOF 3 port brake
  • 80 rounds of loaded ammunition with 285 grain hornady bullets
  • Forster dies
  • Extra Brass
The rifle is spot on and shoots in the 3's with the cocktail that I developed. I will include the cocktail with the purchase. Current round count is 289 and it has been a range rifle only. It looks brand new expect where it should normal shooting wear. PROOF lists the rifle at 7600 and I will sell this one for 4500.
IMG_1868.jpeg
IMG_1867.jpeg
Feel free to ask me any other questions you might have.

Weight?
What speed are you getting with your cocktail?

I have never actually weighed it. It is probably right in that 9lb range as is.
Getting 2910 with 285 grain Amax. Could probably get 3k but this is where the rifle likes it.

Mine is 9-2oz. Looks same,mine has jewel.Mines my rig gun,one my favorite to shoot.Some time Ill have to count but it has close to many game as my packer.Put many young shooters in it.Thats probably one best loads,I just roll 300's in mine