• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Full Custom 338 Norma Magnum

Rugerdiggs

I traded for a full custom 338 Norma Magnum last year and have shot it 5 or 6 times and just cant find the time to shoot it, hate to see it just sitting in the safe. Its a Lawton 400X action, Bartlien barrel with break, Adjustable Mcmillan Stock, Jewell trigger, Seeking Bottom Metal with 3 or 4 rd mag, have a set of Forster benchrest dies with micro seating adjuster, and 40 something Norma brand once fired brass. Was built several years ago, serial # is 19XX, he thinks Lawton built it but cant find the build sheet. The guy's uncle had it built and said he didnt cut any corners when building it. The once fired brass is the total round on the rifle, his uncle never got to hunt with it after he got the loads dialed in and has since passed away. I cant get any pictures to load but can text or email them. I would like to get $3000 shipped in a hard case. I might do some trading for another full custom in a 300wsm or 6.5 creedmoor my girls and I can shoot.