• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 NORMA Mag

tmarich11

Selling my 338 Norma, all smith work was done by Keith Johns at Phoenix custom rifles. Defiance Deviant fitted with a fluted bartlein barrel that finishes at 26", with a FB brake on the end. Trigger is a Timney Calvin Elite, with Surgeon DBM. The stock started out as an unfinished McMillan A4, that was custom inletted and fitted by Keith, then painted by hand with cerakote. Scope is a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50, .1 mil high speed turrets with zero stop, reticle is the mil-r, with nightforce rings. (Im currently using this scope on my 6.5x47 but will put it back on if seller wants the optics as well). Round count is between 300-400. I have 40 pieces of brass that go with that have been professionally annealed every other firing, approx 200 or so 300gr berger otms, and the forester fl die set with micrometer seating die. Rifle easily shoots under 1/2 moa, and took an elk with one shot at 1309yds last fall. See video here....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qLnuwYY5OXA
Price with optics $6000, $4000 without. Does not come with atlas bi-pod.